18 mars 2010



Is it true they say, you just met someone, someone you care for. Wasn't prepared for such news, like it ever be, oh is he good to you? And suddenly, everythings fading round me, aint got nowhere to run. And I know I should let go, I know I should let go but who is he, is it someone I know? Whos gonna walk you home gonna, stand by your porch, stay til the lights go on tonight? It's driving me crazy. Seems I kept this to myself far too long and I know it's too late now. Its just that friends like you and I dont fall in love, right? Still thats what I've done. And you dont see it, no you never saw the signs but it's all over town. And there's one thing you should know, one thing you should know. Nobody loves you like I do. Whos gonna walk you home gonna, stand by your porch, stay til the lights go on tonight? It's driving me crazy. If you could change your mind and what if you could see me now. Tell it to my face this is what you want, what you want. Whos gonna walk you home gonna, stand by your porch, stay til the lights go on tonight? It's driving me crazy. Whos gonna kiss you goodnight, say I call you tomorrow? Im not the one. And thinking about you, driving me crazy.

0 kommentarer: